The Washington Post was sold to the Amazon founder for a hefty sum of money just a couple of days ago.
This led to an interesting family brainstorming session of what would happen if the Washington Post and other newspapers went completely digital. I apologize in advance for my family’s slight insensitivities:
- There would be nothing to eat crabs off of.
- There would be no cage liners for hamsters and rabbits.
- There would be nothing with which to house train dogs.
- Homeless people would have no blankets.
- Fires would be harder to start.
- There would be nothing to stuff in your wet cleats to help them dry quicker.
- Nothing to wrap fish in at fish markets