Day number two makes me thankful for my countdown calendars. All of them.
I don’t try to wish away the days, weeks, months, and years. Instead, I’m seeing each day as an accomplishment. One more thing I need to check off the list before I get one more step to where I need and want to be. Where I want to be: Colorado, married to my boo, and getting a new job that challenges me and gives me room to grow.
So let’s raise a glass to my countdown calendars because they keep me sane:
- Days until visit Colorado
- Days until my last working day
- Number of working days until my last day
- Days until the fundraiser my family is putting on
- Days until I get married
- Days left in my 100 Happy Days
- Days until it’s acceptable to listen to Christmas music